1. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I had to get a new Pre as the earpiece on mine finally stopped working....at first I was getting static/no sound thru the earpiece when I tried to make a call, and I was able to reset it....but then it stopped working all together...bluetooth and speakerphone would work, but still it needed to be replaced.

So I got my replacement and was pretty surprised at how little info came over from my Palm Profile from the cloud...but that's another story

Question is....How can I reset my old Pre before I send it back??? I want all my info off it....is there a simple way to do this??

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    You can use the webOS doctor. Download it here there are also instructions. Post back if you need help and don't forget to push the thank you button!
  3. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    well when I turned on my old Pre it said my profile was no longer associated with that phone and gave me the option to erase all data....I chose that and it went to the language choice screen...so all is good....I was trying to avoid going to Web Dr and it looks like I have.