1.    #1  
    I received an email from Zagg for Invisible Shields - they are having a one day 50% sale on Monday.

So order away for your Pre, I have one, I love it (and yes, everyone has their own opinion on whether or not to use one, and then which one). This is not a political statement or meant to begin a virtuous discussion, it it just meant to advise that there is a sale for those of you who want one.

And, look through their catalog. I'm a new owner of an Asus Netbook, concerned about dropping it while carrying around out of sleeve - they have Shields for Netbooks and Laptops. Didn't know that, I'm ordering one too.
    any reason you posted this twice?
    sweet. ive been waiting for the perfect time to get one. ive had my phone naked minus the stock pouch since september. so not to long. so what do i do. just go to the site and order it on monday or what? please let me know and thanks for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I received an email from Zagg for Invisible Shields - they are having a one day 50% sale on Monday.

So order away for your Pre, I have one, I love it (and yes, everyone has their own opinion on whether or not to use one, and then which one). This is not a political statement or meant to begin a virtuous discussion, it it just meant to advise that there is a sale for those of you who want one.

And, look through their catalog. I'm a new owner of an Asus Netbook, concerned about dropping it while carrying around out of sleeve - they have Shields for Netbooks and Laptops. Didn't know that, I'm ordering one too.
    Nice , BestBuy had a bin full of these last weekend for $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post

Why not post a link so that it's easy for everyone to get there's?
    I have one. i like it. Protects good and the screen is still sensitive. Also lifetime guarantee. Nice.
    I still have the plastic covering that came with the phone on. Hahah.
  8.    #8  
    I don't have a link, I could click on my email to shop. But it takes you to ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield. I didn't have any coupon or code to redeem or list.
    Seems like a pretty good deal. Does anyone like this product?
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Seems like a pretty good deal. Does anyone like this product?
    i think there is a sticky on here w/ alot of people voting on this Zagg model.

sorry i would post a link but i have to have more than 10 posts before i could post a link :-(
    Just ordered 3, and they took 50% off at the checkout...no codes needed. Thanks for the info and post!
    Don't waste your money
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    I still have the plastic covering that came with the phone on. Hahah.
    Same with me. Never really had a need to take it off since it was on perfectly (no bubbles or dust) and protected the majority of the front side.

In for 1 though on the Zagg front shield. Thanks OP.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my invisible shield - I use no other cover on it and a few weeks ago I was taking my pre out of my pocket and was bumped from behind on a sidewalk. My pre dropped 3 feet and skidded across the rough concrete on its face... I was just sick... picked it up, dusted it off, and saw it has only a tiny scratch right on the corner where it fell, and NO scratches otherwise.

Thanks for the link - just ordered them for DH's phone, DD's itouch, and my old nano - back in service as an audible player :-(
    In the opinion of someone who goes through phones like toilet paper, I feel it's the Best investment I've made for a mobile, since I've been carrying one.

I ruined the screen on my 600 and 650 in a matter of minutes by workin with a pair of wire cutters in the side pocket of my Carhartts, forgetting the phone was in the same pocket.

Did it again just yesterday, same pocket, same tool. Pulled out my Pre after remembering it was in there and saw same nasty gouges on the screen.. This time they rubbed right off and were gone completely, instead of having my pocket filled with fragments of touchscreen.
    I Hate plugs on forums, but I feel That strongly about this one.
    Just purchased. I am hopoing for the best! I will probably take it to best buy for professional installation.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Just purchased. I am hopoing for the best! I will probably take it to best buy for professional installation.
    Do yourself a favor and find the nearest Invisible Shield kiosk. Best Buy and "professional installation" don't belong in the same sentence.