1.    #1  
    The Pre's camera is by far the best phone camera I have had. I have had more than one person compliment the quality of the pictures I took and posted on FB.

The problem with my prior phone cameras were that more often than not the picture came out blurry, and when they didn't come out blurry, the quality was not so good, but as long as I don't need to zoom, the Pre's camera is a great fill-in when I don't have my camera with me.

Case in point: My in-laws live just north of St. Augustine, so we spend a lot of time in St. A and so I don't always pack the camera. Well the last time we were there we were coming back from eating down there and decided to go up in the Lighthouse. No camera, no problem. My phone took some great pictures, and we now have a record of a great experience.
    The reason your previous camera's pictures came out blurry is because they did not have good low light sensitivity. So the shutter must stay open longer and you get a motion blur.

The camera on the Pre is pretty decent with low light sensitivity. I agree, it is the best low light performance I've seen on a cell camera too. Makes for great pictures.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I'm still waiting for the day that canon mates with some smart phone manufacturer... Don't get me wrong the pre has a good camera for a smart phone, but thats not really saying all that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by czz7661 View Post
    I'm still waiting for the day that canon mates with some smart phone manufacturer... Don't get me wrong the pre has a good camera for a smart phone, but thats not really saying all that much.
    Actually, the pairing I would like is Fuji, with a SuperCCD. The only way a cellphone camera sized sensor would do well.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.