1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this has been discusessed and I can't find it, but I was wondering if people have been experiencint slow gui response/load time, and sometimrs memory error when not running many cards. I have no patches or tweaks, I am not sure but I might be able to remember it getting slow after updating my PRL and activating roam data. I restart my pre a few times a week, so its not an overworking issue, I'm just not sure what's goin on. My mom is experiencing the same issue, I did the same changes to her's as I did to mine. Any help would be appreciated.
    Try a completely clean install to 1.3.1 using recovery doctor. My machine used to run sluggish but since I did a clean install it's actually running very fast. Might work for you. Good luck.
    ya mines been slow too.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Very!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    My Pre takes a LONG time to power up, probably from the apps and patches I've installed -- no?
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    My Pre takes a LONG time to power up, probably from the apps and patches I've installed -- no?
    They've always taken forever to power up - even the virgin Pre's
    Lol, my pre has been slow since launch. I do notice i actually freeze and stall since the update.
    It's a little laggy but I run just about everything I can on it.. including ssh in the background.. but not enough to **** me off, I kind of expect it for the load I put on it. I have 80 tasks alive right now and quite a few are running.