1.    #1  
    I'm getting download failed on any app I try to download, even one I just paid for. I rebooted the phone and still the same issue. Anyone else having trouble or had this prob?
    I was just gonna start a thread about this but did a quick search before I did. YES! My guess is the app store is down at the moment seeing we are both having the same problem. At first it said app catelog unavailable, then I reset and now when I go to download an app it just says download failed.
    Same. I was getting this problem for the last 48 hours.

Though, I just (5 mins ago) reset my phone (turn off and on) and I was able to DL items again.

So I guess you just need to reset your phones.
    nah, I've been having this problem for a week now! :-/ keeps canceling the download and then saying app catalog unavailable... Damn it, verry frustrated...
    I just downloaded the update for WHERE, no problems.

I agree--try a full reboot of the phone, via the power button, power, then restart.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I have reset my phone twice and still get App Catalog unavailable. This has been happening for several days.
    Just to pile on, I had the same problem in the wee hours this morning. I haven't tried since I woke up.
    It's working fine for me this morning. No resets or anything on my part.
    ok try this please open web browser and swipe down top menu and clear cache and clear cookies and then reboot, see if that fixes it! this fixed it for me . let me know if this worked for you please . and well i hope this works for you lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok try this please open web browser and swipe down top menu and clear cache and clear cookies and then reboot, see if that fixes it! this fixed it for me . let me know if this worked for you please . and well i hope this works for you lol
    Not really sure how or why this works, but it did! Thank you, sir.
    worked for me too. no idea why but thanks. that said clearly whatever causes that needs to be fixed cause it will frustrate the average user and they aren't going to know to do that.
    that method didn't help me unfortunately and on top of that i cant update and/or re-download previously deleted apps.

any other ideas?

ive had to endure about 100 apps being uploaded to the catalog without being able to download at least 1!
    That worked for me as well. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I did a palm support chat when this happened and they had me do a "partial erase" from the device info reset options. It worked for me and haven't had that problem since. None of the other remedies worked for me either except the partial erase.
    The only other thing I would mention here is that sometimes taking out the battery during restart of the phone will fix it where restarting on its own did not.

(I had to combine erasing the device with rebooting and taking the battery out to get mine to work... kinda ridiculous...)