1.    #1  
    When an iPhone user sends me a email with a jpeg attachment I cannot always open it. This problem specifically happens when the user sends from an iphone that is using russian fonts. Although the iPhone can type English as well. When I receive the photo. The jpeg has the file name ???????????.jpeg. I believe because it was in cyrillic and the pre could not translate it. When I download it, the photo does not open just a grey x box. I know the photo is not corrupt because I can open it my gmail and my blackberry opens it. For some reason I think it is the filename, when another iPhone users sends me a photo, the name is normally photo.jpeg and I never have a problem opening it. If I open this same email in my gmail on my computer and resend to myself I can open it because the file name is some cyrillic characters followed by.jpeg

Anyone else have this problem? Is this a bug with Pre and handling of cyrillic and naming it wrong.
    why is someone using a Russian phone? maybe they should learn to use an English one?
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley