1.    #1  
    I am upset at spring because i know they have there reps pushing the Hero now. I went with my Father in Law to go get the Pre for him because he loved mine alot. He loves Youtube and loves the way Pre shows videos n the screen resolution. We went into the Sprint store and the rep was talking trash about the Pre n highly of the Hero. . .
    I know Palm is going to back the Pre all the way. They need a carrier thats going to back it also. Just like Verizon did with the Droid. Now that Droid is out we need a Palm 2 Fast to take the attention off Android again. If Palm dosent have a Palm 2 in the workd already I honestly think Palm is in trouble. I really hope Im wrong.
    This what I think Palm should do. Choose a carrier that promises market backing. keep making Apps. Good Ones. And New Hardware. This what I think the new hardware should be. Keep physical keyboard. I dont care which way it slides. 4.1 inch screen(OLED). Get GPU going to improve snappiness. 24 hr battery life @ medium usage. 120 gigs. 1 Gig Ram. Stronger GPS radio. SnapDragon 1200 MHZ processor. <<< Should be out by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    I am upset at spring because i know they have there reps pushing the Hero now. I went with my Father in Law to go get the Pre for him because he loved mine alot. He loves Youtube and loves the way Pre shows videos n the screen resolution. We went into the Sprint store and the rep was talking trash about the Pre n highly of the Hero. . .
    I know Palm is going to back the Pre all the way. They need a carrier thats going to back it also. Just like Verizon did with the Droid. Now that Droid is out we need a Palm 2 Fast to take the attention off Android again. If Palm dosent have a Palm 2 in the workd already I honestly think Palm is in trouble. I really hope Im wrong.
    This what I think Palm should do. Choose a carrier that promises market backing. keep making Apps. Good Ones. And New Hardware. This what I think the new hardware should be. Keep physical keyboard. I dont care which way it slides. 4.1 inch screen(OLED). Get GPU going to improve snappiness. 24 hr battery life @ medium usage. 120 gigs. 1 Gig Ram. Stronger GPS radio. SnapDragon 1200 MHZ processor. <<< Should be out by then.
    I'd rather not have a Zac Morris phone. You'll never get 24hr battery life out of a smart phone with med usage (especially if you want great resolution on your screen) w/o the phone being huge. 120GB of storage, seriously? Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    If u want to beat the compition u have to one up them on everything. How much memory u think the next iphone is going to have? 64 at least. They going to have multi-tasking n better battery n resolution. Once they do that theres going to be no stoppin them unless u one up them now. Make there new phone look old before it even comes out. Thats what needs to happen.
    There is already a thread by the same title. Might want to give a quick glance before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    If u want to beat the compition u have to one up them on everything. How much memory u think the next iphone is going to have? 64 at least. They going to have multi-tasking n better battery n resolution. Once they do that theres going to be no stoppin them unless u one up them now. Make there new phone look old before it even comes out. Thats what needs to happen.
    With Apple being the creators of the iPhone, multitasking won't come for a LONG time... They won't even allow for Flash!
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    There is no way a 4.1 inch screen would sell to the masses. Even with a small bessel the phone would be so big it would just be un attractive. I do think the Pre needs a snapdragon processor but they need to first optimize WebOS to work perfect on the two processors its on now. Anyway more memory, more ram, faster processor, 480 x 854 screen, side slider and portrait slider (two seperate phones) on Verizon and AT&T. They would win for sure
    They should just improve the hardware of the Pre (kind of like Microsoft did with their Xbox when they had horrible failure rates) and hurry up and get on Verizon already.
  8.    #8  
    I thought the same thing about the Iphone. Which is pretty big. I also thought people would love the Pre cause of its smaller size and that doesnt seem to be the case. I think 4 inchs is max u can go with a cell phone and not have it be too big. Droid in 3.7" . It also allows for a big flat battery.
  9.    #9  
    Cant forget a 4G chip!!
  10.    #10  
    By the way the new Chocolate has a 4 inch screen!!