1.    #1  
    Please help

I bought a palm pre before I can't seem to create a palm profile its coming up saying that it can't connect with the wireless service provider but i'm getting a full signal and it says o2 in the corner????
    What country are you located in? What carrier is your SIM card for? Where did you buy the Pre? What carrier is the Pre branded for? Is the Pre unlocked?
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  3.    #3  
    i'm in the UK.... my sim card is an o2 sim card... I bought the phone from CeX for 375, the phone is locked to o2
    Do you have an appropriate data package? Have you contacted O2's tech support?
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    How old is the version of webOS that came with your Pre? I got a Pre from a friend, and it had webOS 1.2.1 on it. It absolutely refused to create a Palm Profile.

Sprint determined that I was connecting to them, and was done with me. Palm went round and round with me, but they honestly had no clue about it. I finally downloaded webOS Doctor and upgraded the phone to 1.3.1, and it created the profile without a hitch after that.
    i couldnt activate/create a profile on a Pixi because the guy at Best Buy turned it on before it was activated by the carrier.
  7.    #7  
    its all sorted now, i'm on pay as you go with o2's unlimited data bolt on. I downloaded webOS doctor and re-installed the OS and then phone settings came on where I could change the phones APN settings after I did this it all worked fine