1.    #1  
    I have the $89.99 everything plan from sprint. That gives me 900 anytime minutes. Out of those minutes I used maybe about 750 minutes. I checked last months minuntes usage and it said I only used 200 minutes! Ever since sprint has anytime anywhere mobile, I just dont use minutes anymore! Last night I changed my plan to the $69.99 plan that includes 450 anytime minutes. I get to save myself more than $20 bucks a month now Check your minutes usage and save some monies!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    when that promo first began, many posters here posted that.

either way, im happy for you!

good job!
    Unfortunately there is no cheaper plan for the family plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Unfortunately there is no cheaper plan for the family plan.
    You said it, my gf and I use no more than 400 min a month. I've contacted Sprint a few times through survey's, and also at the Sprint Store/customer service line telling them how we need more options, but I still want to keep the premiere status
    My problem is some months I use only 200-400 of my 900 and other months (when I'm travelling) I use a lot more or even close to the 900. But that was before the any mobile thing. I think I'll have to really look at the numbers I call but since it is my only phone I do use it for calling businesses, my credit card companies, etc.