1.    #1  
    So, I have a text string (conversation) with a contact. The string got pretty long at one point (over a couple of weeks), so yesterday I did the swipe to the right on the whole text string from the Conversation page. Gone. No problem.

Here's the problem though: Now, when I send a text to that person, the conversation does not show up on the Conversation page. I can only see the conversation when in that contact's texting string. That means I cannot see the string because the header is not IN THE CONVERSATION page!

Moreover, when that person sends me a text (which allows me to then see the whole conversation), the entire string that I deleted yesterday is still there. I can delete each message one at a time but the whole string should have been deleted yesterday!

Anyone ever run into this problem? Any ideas (short of reset) on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    This topic has come up numerous times since the 1.3.1 release. Basically, the fix is to unlink 1 profile from that contact and then link it back up. This has worked for me and others.