1.    #1  
    posted before yesterday directly by cellflare
    Last edited by akitayo; 12/10/2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: thread posted before by cellflare themselves
    what's that? Loopt for college friends?
    oh great, jjust another way for everyone to be able to find me! or vis-versa, lol sometimes we just want alonnneeee time !!!! lol
    Ever want to just move to a topic island and live on the beach. Just sit all day and watch the monkeys and birds. Not one electronic device for miles. No power, telephone, cell phone, gas, car, insurance, water, trash, news paper, cable/satilite, tax, mortgage or food bill. No boss or creditors. No politics. I'm done. I have to take a dump now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Ever want to just move to a topic island and live on the beach. Just sit all day and watch the monkeys and birds. Not one electronic device for miles. No power, telephone, cell phone, gas, car, insurance, water, trash, news paper, cable/satilite, tax, mortgage or food bill. No boss or creditors. No politics. I'm done. I have to take a dump now.
    Hmm.. I actually would at least wanna keep the water so I can live on the island for mare than four days..
    Quote Originally Posted by danman_6 View Post
    Hmm.. I actually would at least wanna keep the water so I can live on the island for mare than four days..
    Dig a hole inland a bit and it is free salt free water. Did I mention "free"? Yes it would be far, far away from my compost. ewww
    Dig a hole inland a bit and it is free salt free water. Did I mention "free"? Yes it would be far, far away from my compost. ewww
    LOL.
    IDK man, I may go bonkers without something to do. Getting beat by monkeys at tic tac toe is not gonna help my mindframe one bit!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Uhm ... Kinda hard to have an island without water.
    Big Brother is watching.