Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    For those of you who have used mvapp and have var used below 125MB yet still can't download new apps, you also may need to have 'partial app limit fix' turned on in PreWare preferences.

BTW, a new version of mvapp was released today. See thread in link below.
    Thanks XORG, I had turned 'partial app limit fix' off because of suggestions that it may have been triggering the too many cards error. Switched it back on and I can now download again.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    1.3.5 Update coming tommorrow!
    How do you know that?
    I've been having the same problem with inability to update apps for a few days. And the "Partial App Limit Fix" is turned ON in Preware.

Anyone?

Oh, also noted another strange behavior. When I ran the Update preference panel, it looked like it successfully downloaded updates to a hand-ful of apps... however, when checking afterward in the App Catalog, they all still needed updating. (I verified version numbers individually, as well, by using orange key in launcher.)

Now those apps no longer show up as needing updates in the Update pref panel, but they actually DO have updates available. Very buggy!!
    Last edited by KellanC; 12/12/2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: added info
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    1.3.5 update delayed until Dec.18th, a work around on MVAPP is close to finish, cant comment any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    1.3.5 update delayed until Dec.18th, a work around on MVAPP is close to finish, cant comment any further.
    Could you give just one snippet of info on 1.3.5 that we don't know yet? Pleeeeaaassseee?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12