Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just seeing if anybody out there has stumbled on the true release date for the next webOS update, 1.3.5. I believe, for the Pre as its seem to have gone quiet on that front.
    next week? tonight i think!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    next week? tonight i think!!
    Why is that? Inside knowledge?
    .... when the cows come home and the fat lady sings and the eagle has landed and what went up, came down and when what went around comes around and ........ ..... ... .
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal900 View Post
    as its seem to have gone quiet on that front.
    until now!! it was nice while it lasted...
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Why is that? Inside knowledge?
    nope just thinking lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    maybe palm waits until we forget about it, and then release it. maybe this update is gonna make a big colorful present pop up on our pre saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3 Palm"
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    maybe palm waits until we forget about it, and then release it. maybe this update is gonna make a big colorful present pop up on our pre saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3 Palm"
    No way. If Palm is giving me a present, it better be GPU acceleration and a faster interface!
    I hope it's soon. I want to put my patches back, and I'm waiting on this update to do it. Right now I can't download new apps or even update existing apps because I'm all out of space. The 7.1 gig free message just mocks me. I'm being patient tho, if the app limit is removed, it is worth the wait.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Heard someone mention this Saturday the 12th lets keep hoping...
    thats tomorrow night at midnight sweet
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I hope it doesn't release until I get my replacement. If I does come out before I get it I'll set it up with a fake profile so I don't lose my contacts and stuff. But can I then doctor it back to 1.3.1, load my profile, and then update to 1.3.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by apzippy View Post
    I hope it doesn't release until I get my replacement. If I does come out before I get it I'll set it up with a fake profile so I don't lose my contacts and stuff. But can I then doctor it back to 1.3.1, load my profile, and then update to 1.3.5?
    I am not really sure why everyone is worried about losing their contacts with their palm profile - I just keep all of my (personal) contacts on gmail. If palms profile gets corrupted it doesn't matter. It seems to me that the most efficient way to use a device that utilizes the cloud - is to use it fully. Entering phone numbers into your pre is easy, but it seems like your data will always run a bigger risk of getting corrupted permanently if you are performing a 2 way sync (phone to the cloud - cloud to the phone) than if you were just pulling from the cloud.
    Again, just my 2 cents
    Some of you guys need to use a Blackberry for a while.... waited 8 MONTHS for 1 upgrade..... Palm is pumping them out rapidly!
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    Some of you guys need to use a Blackberry for a while.... waited 8 MONTHS for 1 upgrade..... Palm is pumping them out rapidly!
    I 2nd that. 16 months and counting for my old winmo phone!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    No way. If Palm is giving me a present, it better be GPU acceleration and a faster interface!
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoen22 View Post
    yes
    Is that an inside confirmation....
    If it doesn't happen I'm calling for a ban on Zoen
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal900 View Post
    Just seeing if anybody out there has stumbled on the true release date for the next webOS update, 1.3.5. I believe, for the Pre as its seem to have gone quiet on that front.
    Strictly off the cuff... Saturday 12-19-09 at 04:20 EST
    Kudos to swissarmy for being a Dolphins fan! Go Phins!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast