Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    .... when the cows come home and the fat lady sings and the eagle has landed and what went up, came down and when what went around comes around and ........ ..... ... .
    That was a good laugh!
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    How long does it typically takes Palm to update WebOS Doctor after an update?
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    How long does it typically takes Palm to update WebOS Doctor after an update?
    3-5 days max, I think.
    I don't know about when the update will happen, but something weird just happened. For a while now, when I hit "Update" it shows me a bunch of apps that have updates available. A few minutes ago, I hit the "Update" button, and it gave me the old message "Your phone is up to date". Then, a tried it again a few minutes later, thinking that maybe an update was imminent, and it gave me the list of apps that are available for updates. I don't know why it would do that, unless someone is messing with the update function.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i've had it for weeks
  6. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    And now the whole world is on 1.3.1, I hope they do a worldwde release, not just US only!
    Thread closed.

Please continue this discussion in the Offical webOS 1.3.5 Anticipation, Discussion, Features, and Issues thread.

- Craig
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12