1.    #1  
    I recently got rid of my Pre after the 4th go around with one and went with the new Moment phone. But my old contacts are stuck in my Pre and of course the Pre doesn't bluetooth contacts (figures). Oh and the store I purchased my new phone couldnt transfer the numbers because their machine was broken...

Is there anyway to access your palm profile without having a Palm Pre phone?
    No, there isn't any way right now. But if you still have your Pre, you should be able to take it to any Sprint store and they can transfer for you. Or I think I heard someone say they can produce a csv file which you can then import to gmail.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    No, there isn't any way right now. But if you still have your Pre, you should be able to take it to any Sprint store and they can transfer for you. Or I think I heard someone say they can produce a csv file which you can then import to gmail.
    Hi, is this still the case? just broke my pixi's screen and I'd like to get back my contacts :/