Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I have a strange condition - I can only share via mms some of my contacts. I find no rhyme or reason as to which ones I can and cant, but some of the ones with more linked profiles, and/or those I use more frequently are less likely to work than others.

When I try to share, it basically does nothing.

I'd appreciate anyone who has a moment to check and see if its just me.

Ron
    only some? I was under the impression that you couldn't share any contacts via mms after the 1.3.1 update? Which ones are you able to share? Contacts that don't have any linked or???
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    The option is still there under send contact on my phone. Send via email doesn't work on those contacts either.
    Quote Originally Posted by rksand View Post
    The option is still there under send contact on my phone. Send via email doesn't work on those contacts either.
    Oddly enough, I can send a contact via MMS, recieve a contact file over MMS, but it won't import or merge the contact info. I think that if the contact already exists and you just want to overwrite or merge, it won't do it.
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 12/10/2009 at 03:21 PM.
    Actually, no the behavior is not like 1.2.1. I fully erased a contact and had the person send me his contact info once again and the same behavior occurs. The option is there to add to contacts but it only opens contacts app, no way of adding it or saving it to your actual Pre.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!