Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    In case you haven't heard, the Consumerist is reporting Sprint will change their rules in January, meaning you can leave without an ETF.

Now I'm curious - I'm a first gen Pre owner, but I've heard the grass is greener on the not-Sprint side. And rumour has it, there's going to be another carrier with their own Pre soon. And sooner or later, probably sooner, there's going to be a new WebOS device with faster newer etc. everything.

What's the strategy here, if anything? And what ethical issues are there (if there are) for bailing on Sprint four months after they bought you a new phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by odoketa View Post
    In case you haven't heard, the Consumerist is reporting Sprint will change their rules in January, meaning you can leave without an ETF.

Now I'm curious - I'm a first gen Pre owner, but I've heard the grass is greener on the not-Sprint side. And rumour has it, there's going to be another carrier with their own Pre soon. And sooner or later, probably sooner, there's going to be a new WebOS device with faster newer etc. everything.

What's the strategy here, if anything? And what ethical issues are there (if there are) for bailing on Sprint four months after they bought you a new phone?
    What will a comparable service plan cost with another carrier ? Ethics , a change in Sprint's terms have nothing to do with customers ethics. They can cut you loose without cause. You /we agreed to arbitration.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    GarrettQ - thanks - didn't see that! Looks like folks are already hot and heavy on the debate!