Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I think its really annoying that the phone app will close when you hang up a call. Would if want to make another call, I have to reopen the phone app I just opened. Can anyone make a patch so it stays open?

Does anyone feel the same way?
    I'm confused. On my Pre, the phone app DOES stay open when I hang up. To the best of my knowledge, this is the default behavior for the phone app on a stock Pre.

In fact, there's a patch specifically to do the opposite of what you're wanting - it CLOSES the phone app for you when you hang up. Hard to imagine someone going to the bother of writing this, if the app normally closed on its own.

http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...3.1-10_all.ipk

By any chance do you have that patch installed? If so, just remove it.
    I am confused too, I installed the phone patch SO the phone app would go away after I ended a call.
    I'll ditto that my phone app stays open after I end the call ... well unless I swipe it away.
    My phone app also stays open after completing a call until I swipe it away.

Have you tried rebooting your phone? Seems to cure a lot of issues (at least temporarily).
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I think what he means is that on an INCOMING call, the phone app closes after the calls done.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjs2626 View Post
    I think what he means is that on an INCOMING call, the phone app closes after the calls done.
    Yes, if you make the call, your app stays open after the call ends. If someone calls you, the app will close after the call.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!