1.    #1  
    I just cannot make it work, just wondered if that's a GSM issue or it's me. Pretty annoying that the only decent weather app doesn't work, even more annoying probably is that if it worked we would've to pay for it while most of other brands don't...
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I just cannot make it work, just wondered if that's a GSM issue or it's me. Pretty annoying that the only decent weather app doesn't work, even more annoying probably is that if it worked we would've to pay for it while most of other brands don't...
    I am using Wetter.com application. I downloaded it from AppCatalog. It's free and it works fine for me on my QWERTZ Pre

Kreso
  3.    #3  
    oh, there is an alternative then, didn't see it on Preware. Real shame that my AppCatalog doesn't work since updating 1.3
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    oh, there is an alternative then, didn't see it on Preware. Real shame that my AppCatalog doesn't work since updating 1.3
    I am afraid you need AppCatalog for Wetter.com. It's free app, I don't have paid apps in Catalog anyway

Kreso
    I'm using both Accuweather and bWeather, both free via PreWare or App Catalog
  6.    #6  
    Accuweather?!?
    bWeather?!?
    Wetter?!?

I just don't know what you guys are talking about as my Preware only gives me IrishRain (which is somehow pointless if you don't live in Ireland I suppose...) and WxRad. THAT'S IT
    bWeather is in Palm App Catalog., I think Accuweather was recently 'pulled' from the App Catalogue. bWeather was better of the two though Accuweather looked slightly nicer, also Accu was only free with adverts.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernlanes View Post
    bWeather is in Palm App Catalog
    Not in mine, sadly. Got the Palm App Catalog working but there's no weather application available for me.
    Not in mine, sadly. Got the Palm App Catalog working but there's no weather application available for me.
    Must be a location thing ! (I'm in UK on O2 network)

In mine, look in Palm App Catalogue > Explore > (scroll to) Weather > All > contains IrishRain, bWeather and Free Weather.
  10.    #10  
    Yep, it definitely must be cos I live in Italy and as I said I only get IrishRain and WxRad
    I thought Weatherman was only available in the App Catalog (not Preware)? I tried it, but couldn't get it to work. Then with 1.3.1 it stopped being available for me in the catalog - I think they turned on location checking and Weatherman was only submitted for the US (I'm on O2 UK). I hope it comes back for Europe (and works!) sometime soon.