Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Any way to get the "done" button moved over?
    There is a patch for that in preware. I use the one that makes you have to actually dial the numbers 911 after I accidentally hit the emergency button. I called the cops 3 times when I would wake up to the alarm, half asleep and hit the wrong button. I hang up and they call right back and ask if I am alright. Kind of embarrassing!
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleprettyman View Post
    There is a patch for that in preware. I use the one that makes you have to actually dial the numbers 911 after I accidentally hit the emergency button. I called the cops 3 times when I would wake up to the alarm, half asleep and hit the wrong button. I hang up and they call right back and ask if I am alright. Kind of embarrassing!
    Thought I had that in there I will look and see thnx.
    It looks like you have the patch to move over the button. There are a few patches that deal with this problem. I just like the one where you have to manually enter the number if I hit it on accident.
    I have this problem too. Then I uninstalled all the tweaks to try get rid of it, but both the "emergency call" and "done" are moved over to the right. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by chynadoll11637 View Post
    I have this problem too. Then I uninstalled all the tweaks to try get rid of it, but both the "emergency call" and "done" are moved over to the right. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    The only thing I can think of is manually editing the file for it or using WebOS Doctor...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    ok where the heck is this emergency button? I've heard about it and people hitting it while sleeping. I don't even know where it is to hit it while awake.
    Does it move over once you enter your pin and the EMERGENCY ONLY button disappear?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffa View Post
    ok where the heck is this emergency button? I've heard about it and people hitting it while sleeping. I don't even know where it is to hit it while awake.
    Same here.. never seen an emergency button.
    I'm thinking that it is a feature when your phone is locked so that you can even make an emergency call without having to unlock it...I could be wrong. Goodness knows I've been wrong before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The only thing I can think of is manually editing the file for it or using WebOS Doctor...
    I don't know where to find the file. I erased all the tweaks/patches to see if it would come off, but it wouldn't.
    How do I go about using WebOSDoctor? I feel like it's going to erase everything on my phone.
    I don't know where to find the file. I erased all the tweaks/patches to see if it would come off, but it wouldn't.
    How do I go about using WebOSDoctor? I feel like it's going to erase everything on my phone.
    use webos repair utility it wont erase anything and may fix this too
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...repair+utility

here go check it out
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Same here.. never seen an emergency button.
    add a pin to lock your phone it'll show up on the bottom of the screen when u have to unlock it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    use webos repair utility it wont erase anything and may fix this too

here go check it out
    I tried to run WebOS Repair Utility already.... TRIED is the key word. I had the "Error 5" show up every line that it checked, and it took over 40 minutes of me sitting there and hitting "Enter" to close each box. I wasn't sure what to expect when it was over. I guess I will give it another try.
    I tried to run WebOS Repair Utility already.... TRIED is the key word. I had the "Error 5" show up every line that it checked, and it took over 40 minutes of me sitting there and hitting "Enter" to close each box. I wasn't sure what to expect when it was over. I guess I will give it another try.
    this time hit repair all when the first one pops up ,and it does take a while to go through if you have some stuff messed up
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I did hit "repair all"... the Error 5 still pops up for each individual one.
    Nope. WebOS Repair Utility did NOT fix the problem. And it took about 4 hours to complete the whole thing. Yikes. The "Done" and "Emergency Call" button are still moved over.
    im afraid your going to have to use the dcotor then thats the only other thing left to use
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Does that erase EVERYTHING? Except my palm profile, which I will load up later?
    Is the WebOSDoctor the same as a partial erase?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast