1.    #1  
    I have a radio program that I download every day on my WM phone. I want to be able to download completely and store this same file on my Pre. I have intermittent coverage at work and want to be able to listen when I don't have a signal.

In addition, if it is possible to download, will it be accessible in USB drive mode if I want to pull it over to my laptop?

Thanks!!
    Hi,
    There is a patch for this:
    1. Install Preware on your Pre: http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes

2. In preware Choose "Patch" >> Browser >> Install "Multi mode" patch.

3. Reboot your Pre.

4. Go to URL, click on podcast, choose "download".

Regards,
    Anders H.
    Pretty sad that you have to hack the phone in order to enable functionality that should be included from the factory.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Pretty sad that you have to hack the phone in order to enable functionality that should be included from the factory.
    I'm disappointed I can't sit on my phone and fly around on it like a magic carpet. This is something that should be included from the factory. Damn you Palm, I want EVERYTHING in my phone or I'm going to whine, whine, whine, whine.
    lol... "your flying in the air on a chair people", anyways, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rawspot View Post
    I'm disappointed I can't sit on my phone and fly around on it like a magic carpet. This is something that should be included from the factory. Damn you Palm, I want EVERYTHING in my phone or I'm going to whine, whine, whine, whine.
    Whine whine...thats what jamaicans do when they dance...I would hate to see you embarrass yourself lmao!!!
    I think File Coaster will let you download any file as well by just inputting a URL. Not quite as easy as you have to copy/paste the URL, but another option if you're concerned about having to install (and uninstall) patches.