Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Since there is no way to contact Palm about apps in the app catalog....Marbles in the app catalog is a ripoff. It does not work and support site is in German and there is no way other than credit card dispute to get back the $1.08. Not worth the time. Basically petty theft. It's a good game and would be better than Bubbles except that it does not work. The reviews are building. Just a warning here.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    Since there is no way to contact Palm about apps in the app catalog....Marbles in the app catalog is a ripoff. It does not work and support site is in German and there is no way other than credit card dispute to get back the $1.08. Not worth the time. Basically petty theft. It's a good game and would be better than Bubbles except that it does not work. The reviews are building. Just a warning here.
    Worked just fine on my and my wifes Pre.

Are you that worried about $1.08????

Maybe you shouldn't have spent the cash if its that big a deal JMHO.

You may have other issue with your Pre as I stated, it worked great here on teo Pre's
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    Worked just fine on my and my wifes Pre.

Are you that worried about $1.08????

Maybe you shouldn't have spent the cash if its that big a deal JMHO.

You may have other issue with your Pre as I stated, it worked great here on teo Pre's
    I'm pretty sure he's not worried about the $1.08. I'd be ticked if I paid for something that did not work properly and couldn't get proper support for the issue/issues. Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $1,000.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rajun asian View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not worried about the $1.08. I'd be ticked if I paid for something that did not work properly and couldn't get proper support for the issue/issues. Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $1,000.
    Well I might be ticked as well, if it were some amount that mattered (I lose more that $1.08/day to my kids grabbing my change).

But, I really think there are more issues involved with his pre than he is stating; The app wouldn't have made it to the app store if it wasn't stable and working properly.
    the fact the it lacks support means its a rip off. if your going to have a paid app you better have some kind of support. if its free, i wouldnt care, you get what you pay for, nothing. but if its paid for and your having issues, and there is no place to go, id be ****ed myself
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    the fact the it lacks support means its a rip off. if your going to have a paid app you better have some kind of support. if its free, i wouldnt care, you get what you pay for, nothing. but if its paid for and your having issues, and there is no place to go, id be ****ed myself
    Well id say paying $1.08, he got what it was worth
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Well id say paying $1.08, he got what it was worth
    That is was ONLY $1.08 is what ticks me off. If it was $100 then there'd be some recourse. With this I wasted more than $1.08 just trying to warn others about it.

I sent $40 to the guy who wrote the free app Checkbook because it is a great app.

This is $1.08 I can't give to someone else like Jason or Oil or someone deserving of it.

Oh and Doc, you may not have hit the problem yet...Keep us posted.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post

oh and doc, you may not have hit the problem yet...keep us posted.
    uh what????
    DocHemi, Hey...just wanted to say hello! How you been.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    uh what????
    Doc, what I meant was that you may only think it works...you may not have had a big enough group of marbles together for it to fail. It seems normal and you can complete games but once there are enough together it just refuses to clear them.

Let us know if you can get 15 in a group and clear them.