Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Back in the days of the Razr being the top of the line cell phone....I had an awesome program called Motorolla Phone Tools. I would connect my Razr to my PC via USB...a picture of my phone would pop up in the bottom right. I could click on it to open it up, and from there I could do anything. I could backup my contacts, add new ones, sync to my MS contacts, add/remove songs, create and edit ringtones, send texts (typing from my PC of course), read texts, and send/receive phone calls through my pc mic and speakers. All with never touching my phone.
    Now, I am no Linux or Computer genius, but I think if the program existed for Moto phones 4 years ago, then someone somewhere can adapt it or re-tool it for the Pre. From what I understand Linux is far easier to work with than the Moto OS.
    I guess this ended up being more of a request......but I am just throwing the idea out there.
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Yes...I have seen The missing Sync.....but it is for Mac OS only! Also I am looking for control of my phone operations (text and calls) from my PC.