1.    #1  
    My Palm Pre keeps informing that there is an update to Infopedia, however I no longer have that application. I deleted it a few weeks ago, but it keep insisting for me to update it. The only issue is that the app costs money now, so either I pay for the app and delete, or partial rest my phone, but wondering if there are any alternatives to this issue.
    nope , no other way ,i have this problem myself i just ignor it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    What do you mean "partial rest my phone?"
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPsychlo View Post
    What do you mean "partial rest my phone?"
    Sorry I meant Partial Erase my phone, but I really don't want to do that. Last time that happened all my contacts were gone. I use google now for contacts, but just seems extreme.

I sent in a bug report, hopefully it will get fixed.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I have this same problem. I did do a "partial erase", which led me to believe that all previous applications would be deleted (because that's what it says). After it rebooted, all of the same apps were there anyway. Update still tells me that there's an update for infopedia... BS I say.
    same issue here. I deleted in a long time ago, but it still wants to update it. lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    nope , no other way ,i have this problem myself i just ignor it lol
    No other way ? What about root access ? It's in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashakouri1 View Post
    My Palm Pre keeps informing that there is an update to Infopedia, however I no longer have that application. I deleted it a few weeks ago, but it keep insisting for me to update it. The only issue is that the app costs money now, so either I pay for the app and delete, or partial rest my phone, but wondering if there are any alternatives to this issue.
    I am getting the same update message, I still have the application and I can't get te hupdate. It tells me that the app catalog is not available every time I try. But, I can update other applications no problem. Maybe it has to do with it being a paid app now?
    when that happens, I let it upgrade it then delete it, seems to work for decent period of time