1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anybody else has had any problems on O2 UK over the past few days being able to download or update from the app catalogue. I am on the official network and I can see all the apps and updates etc.

It has worked since upgrading to 1.3.1 on the day it was released, Preware doesn't download applications but does download patches etc and now it seems to have extended to the official app store.
    i just got my Pre on friday on O2 UK and updated to 1.31 and not had any issues downloading from the app catalog either...all been working fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billfred View Post
    I was wondering if anybody else has had any problems on O2 UK over the past few days being able to download or update from the app catalogue. I am on the official network and I can see all the apps and updates etc.

It has worked since upgrading to 1.3.1 on the day it was released, Preware doesn't download applications but does download patches etc and now it seems to have extended to the official app store.
    the only three things I know of that have fixed this issue are; open web browser and swipe down top left menu and go into preferences then scroll down and clear cache and clear cookies and hisory if need be . Then you could try doing the interactive and quick tests just to check out the phone ,device ifno app then swipe down top left and hit the button you want.Or do a partial reset by going into device info app and scroll to bottom and hit the reset button. Hope this helps.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Shadavis08, partial reset worked a treat. Gotta reinstall Preware and such now, damn.

Cheers though mate.
    glad I could help take it easy!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->