1.    #1  
    ok so i keep getting this weird messaging notification, it comes up like any other messaging notification with the little bubble but when i click it, it comes up with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it and it says "Messaging- Password is invalid. Try ag...." when i go to bring it up the rest way it goes to my messaging but nothing else comes up... has anyone else had this issue??? its really bugging me... ideas?
    yes, i started getting the same messaging notification today...that's why i came on here. no idea what it's about, and i can't open it either. i got another one from 0900 saying something about "cannot process credit card" with a phone number to call...i deleted it. is someone hacking into our phones?!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff12a View Post
    yes, i started getting the same messaging notification today...that's why i came on here. no idea what it's about, and i can't open it either. i got another one from 0900 saying something about "cannot process credit card" with a phone number to call...i deleted it. is someone hacking into our phones?!
    oh sheesh i got that frikkin one too!!! i also got one saying to call some credit union...really kinda worried about personal info and the such, though i have no credit card info on my phone, but still....
    I have been recieving the same weird message numerous times and don't know why. Somebody please help?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Same here, I get that msg everytime I reboot my phone. What gives??
    Same thing here....it seems that I'm signing in ok to gmail and yahoo accounts, so I think it's the palm account that I can't delete and recreate, nor can I change the password
  7.    #7  
    has anyone else had this issue like we have? any ideas???
    Yes I got it the other day & it took me a bit but I fixed it. It's your gmail chat in your buddies section, first go to Messaging, bring down menu, then Prefs & Accts, then choose Google Talk, choose Remove Account, confirm removal & get out of Messaging. Then reboot your PRE, go back to Messaging, choose Add IM Account, then just add in your Google Talk info again, that should fix it. Make sure you delete your Google Talk & reboot before re-entering your info or it won't work!
    I get this error with Yahoo! I tried to re-enter my password but eventually it changes my password again and the error comes up all over again. Just started today and been acting up all day! :-(
    Yeah, I would imagine it would be with Yahoo also. It messed with me too, until I finally deleted it & rebooted, then just set up account again now it works fine.
    Yahoo for me as well.....Thanks for the tip!
    Yahoo is doing that for some reason. Screw it, I removed the account.
  13.    #13  
    nawwwww i had yahoo too and i just strait took it off of my accounts and its still doing it. its really irritating. lol but it doesnt seem to be affecting anything so i guess its not anything to worry about...