1.    #1  
    well i've notice over time with every new webos update the funny gets worse and worse, 1.1.0 to me was maybe the good one. it seems like the developers @ palm dont know what there doing?! my bluetooth d/c and reconnects periodically. it also seems to work slower and slower with new updates?! this makes me a little especially when im driving......is anyone else experiencing any weired issues....also what the thing about sprint and palm being sued how do i enroll in that (i already made a thread on that) loosing all my contacts.....
    NO

the reason you say 1.1.0 is good version is because you dint try 0.0.1 out or any other version. You ever beta tested anything? Its full of glitches and 1.1.0 had them and the future updates fix them.

and people like you who are picky to speed is the reason why these forums are polluted with complaints and whinners. Can you prove to me wats slow and wats fast. And don't say it is cause my runs smooth, slow when I have pandora, where, sprint nav, and the phone app open.

and I bet ur old thread was closed, and there is a reason behind that if you to SLOW to figure that out. Go call ur attorney he'll point you in the right direction. And I'll add this comment, by being a moron and going to the forums to ask where I sign up for the sue, do you believe you have a chance in court.

and use other back up methods they faster or slower you tell me, and also use the early versions see if they work as great as they do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    NO

the reason you say 1.1.0 is good version is because you dint try 0.0.1 out or any other version. You ever beta tested anything? Its full of glitches and 1.1.0 had them and the future updates fix them.

and people like you who are picky to speed is the reason why these forums are polluted with complaints and whinners. Can you prove to me wats slow and wats fast. And don't say it is cause my runs smooth, slow when I have pandora, where, sprint nav, and the phone app open.

and I bet ur old thread was closed, and there is a reason behind that if you to SLOW to figure that out. Go call ur attorney he'll point you in the right direction. And I'll add this comment, by being a moron and going to the forums to ask where I sign up for the sue, do you believe you have a chance in court.

and use other back up methods they faster or slower you tell me, and also use the early versions see if they work as great as they do now.
    +10

seriously man, when was the last time you got to buy a product and sue cuz you werent happy with it! deal with the issues and try to find the best of it! and come on no one here is going to want to help you sue palm, hello were all fans and 99% of love our pre!!!!! NOUGH SAID!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeye41510 View Post
    is it me or...
    Yeah, it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by bugeye41510 View Post
    also what the thing about sprint and palm being sued how do i enroll in that (i already made a thread on that) loosing all my contacts.....
    Maybe you were carrying your contacts too loosely.