1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen the sprint commercial where there are three ppl using 3 different sprint phones? Unfortunatetly the pre isn't considered the jet setter or the business phone. We are all Franny, the bubbly blonde who listens to music while updating facebook and twittering to good ole mom. Sorry sprint that's not me. Actually this is the most complex phones I've ever had. And most of the basic and advanced features require some research to figure out. Then again maybe its just me. The majority of pre users might be Frannies.
    Easy franny.....are those Pixies in your picture? LOL
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Has anyone seen the sprint commercial where there are three ppl using 3 different sprint phones? Unfortunatetly the pre isn't considered the jet setter or the business phone. We are all Franny, the bubbly blonde who listens to music while updating facebook and twittering to good ole mom. Sorry sprint that's not me. Actually this is the most complex phones I've ever had. And most of the basic and advanced features require some research to figure out. Then again maybe its just me. The majority of pre users might be Frannies.
    +1