1.    #1  
    Hi Guys!
    I tried to copy and email my text messages but that didn't work. Here is the deal. I have threaded texts saved since July and I want to save them to my computer in their entirety.
    How can I do this?
    Its frustrating.
    S
    I have been able to email myself text threads, but when you do a "select all," it doesn't really grab the whole thing.

Solution, for now, is to select all, copy, paste into email, go back to text, scroll down a bit, copy/paste/repeat.

Or you could just copy the PalmDatabase.db3, and try to access it via some sort of database manager.
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    I'm in desperate need of a way of doing this as well. Is there any way that anybody knows of, a patch, app, anything that can let me export a text thread? It's 3 months long with several thousand texts back and forth, so it basically has to be done as a whole, not bit by bit. The information is there and on the phone, so there has to be a way even if it's a hack.
    The worst part about it, is the Pre tends to slow down when you get too many texts. It would be nice to back it up using a service like myPhone or DashWire
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    And ideally I'd want the timestamps too.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    trying to copy all my text messages from my phone to my computer with all the header info.