Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I have had 2 e-mail accounts set up working fine. Gmail and a Virgin UK e-mail account.

I have recently just added my business account which is a secure account that i host myself. I had a bit of trouble setting this up as the e-mail app didn't trust the certificate from my server. So I pointed the browser to my server and accepted to trust the certificate. Business e-mail now works fine.

Problem is, now my other accounts don't notify or get any new e-mails and have a yellow triangle in each inbox and won't update.

It seems like a timeout issue. Is there a way of lengthening the timeout for the other e-mails? What has gone wrong? I've tried removing the other accounts and adding them but the issues won't go away. I can still send e-mail from the other accounts they just won't update.
    well the email issue i had was taken care of when i ran the webos repair utility . not saying it will fix your issue but it could . so maybe give it a try .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Unfortunately the WebOS repair utility only supports 1.1.3 for GSM phones. I checked earlier before posting.
    well try this then open device info app and swipe down from top left and run the quick tests and interactive tests maybe it will find a glitch somewhere ?! or do a partial reset it may fix this issue as well ,its been known to fix this kind of issue,but i would not want to do that either lol.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    try deleting your account and reentering your details. This happened to me and thats how I fixed it.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diggedy View Post
    try deleting your account and reentering your details. This happened to me and thats how I fixed it.
    I've tried this, it didn't work.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well try this then open device info app and swipe down from top left and run the quick tests and interactive tests maybe it will find a glitch somewhere ?! or do a partial reset it may fix this issue as well ,its been known to fix this kind of issue,but i would not want to do that either lol.
    I've run all the tests, no change, still yellow triangle. Tempted to do partial erase, but feel I might as well doctor it (for the 4th time). I don't wish to do either as I've only just about got everything as I want. I'll need to downgrade the app catalog to get Classic back etc. etc.

May try removing and re-entering the business account as I haven't tried that yet.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    May try removing and re-entering the business account as I haven't tried that yet.
    Tried this and it didn't work.

As my business account works fine, going to forget about the other accounts. My everyday e-mail account is a forwarding account from the BCS that I forward to the Virgin account. I'll just forward it to my business account, a lot less trouble than partial erase/Doctor
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    A couple of screen captures taken on the 8th