Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Has anyone attempted to charge via touchstone + wall charging at the same time, are there any differences?
    *Strongbad voice* Pre asplode

But seriously, the Touchstone is not a charger in and of itself. It connects to the stock Pre charger. So no, there is no difference other than the method of connection. And charging both ways at the same time would just be pointless, if not ill-advised.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    Has anyone attempted to charge via touchstone + wall charging at the same time, are there any differences?
    Interesting thought. I would be to afraid to try it but it would be cool if it would charge the pre twice as fast.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Yeah that's what I thought; I was just curious on who has actually tried it out of curiosity. It would be amazing if it charges the Pre any faster - that would definitely make the touchstone chargers worth it's current retail price.
    I hope Palm thought ahead and made this impossible. I don't want my phone recalled when some ******* blows his phone up in his face.
    no 'Thanks'