1.    #1  
    I had hidden my NFL app because I didn't need it. How do I reinstall or unhide the NFL app? I tryed using the tools for homebrew apps but it just gives me an error when I try to put it back in.

Thanks

Joel
    It depends. Is it hidden, or entirely uninstalled?

Did you use Preware/ webOS Quick Install to do it, or did you do it manually?
  3.    #3  
    Preware is what I use. Did it back before version 1.1.
    You are supposed to remove patches before updating webOS. Now your best bet is to attempt to reinstall the patch then remove it again. This works for some patches and for others it does not.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  5.    #5  
    ya tryed that. Gives an error message tryin to install it. Making it impossible to undo it.
    All the patch does is change visible to false on the appinfo.json so if you set that to true, it'll come back.
  7.    #7  
    ok so what's the procedure to change that back to visible? I apprecate all the info you've given me thus far.

Joel