1. CoobeyMeyer
    I recently installed a theme on my Pre using WebOS Quick Install and soon after tried to uninstall it only to find that it didn't (and obviously can't) remove the theme from the battery icon and signal bars and other various parts of the device. This has happened before to me and I ended up just using webOSDoctor. Is there another way to remove this theme COMPLETELY without risking using webOSDoctor? Thanks in advance.
    I had the same problem with a theme where part of the theme remained after even after reverting to default with webos quick install. I waited for an update from palm to see if it would brick my phone so I could use the webOS doctor as a last resort. Long story short webOS update 1.3.1 fixed the problem, so wait it out if you can.
    just dr it
    Quote Originally Posted by CoobeyMeyer View Post
    I recently installed a theme on my Pre using WebOS Quick Install and soon after tried to uninstall it only to find that it didn't (and obviously can't) remove the theme from the battery icon and signal bars and other various parts of the device. This has happened before to me and I ended up just using webOSDoctor. Is there another way to remove this theme COMPLETELY without risking using webOSDoctor? Thanks in advance.
    Have you tried the WebOsRepairUtility?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5. CoobeyMeyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Have you tried the WebOsRepairUtility?
    Yea it just gave me an error message.