1.    #1  
    Today I found that have no default application to handle images. I tried downloading wallpapers, but they can't be displayed. When I looked at the preferences menu, there is no handler for images.

Any ideas?
    Which site are you getting the wallpapers from and what format are they in? If the server's MIME types are not configured correctly, you'll have problems. As far as I know, all recognized images are loaded into the photo viewer automatically. Since there's no file browsing and each app can already display images (they're all web pages after all), no default handler is necessary
  3.    #3  
    This is downloading email attachements from Gmail. But like I said when looking at the the Pre's preferences for default applications all image formats are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarvictor View Post
    This is downloading email attachements from Gmail. But like I said when looking at the the Pre's preferences for default applications all image formats are gone.
    when in an email with photo attachments, try going all they way to the bottom of the email. You should see the photos embedded in the email body for you to click on and then save
  5.    #5  
    Thank you that works. It wasn't that way before. So thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarvictor View Post
    Thank you that works. It wasn't that way before. So thank you.
    Yea, that was a change in 1.3.1 ... not sure why they changed it, but i kinda like it so you dont have to click on each picture to see it big in the email