1.    #1  
    After having to send my Pre away for a couple of weeks for repair, I was just looking for at the O2 business tariffs and was surprised, I wish I'd noticed this earlier! Compare the two tariffs below:

Consumer:

Minutes: 600
    Texts: 500
    Data: Unlimited
    Price per month: 34.26
    Phone price: free
    Duration: 24 months

Business:

Minutes: 700
    Texts: 450
    Data: Unlimited
    Price per month: 36.51
    Phone price: free
    Duration: 24 months

For the extra 2.25 per month you get 24x7 customer support (which is hopefully better than the crap standard support!) and the best bit - if the phone becomes faulty you get a like for like exchange instead of having to send your phone off for 2 weeks to get repaired! The source for that last comment is here.

Unfortunately the business tariff is a minimum of 24 months, but with a 2 year warranty on the Pre that ties in fairly nicely.
  2.    #2  
    Having said that, it looks like you only 10 landline numbers can be included in your free minutes, all other landlines are 8p per minute which sux!
    Isn't there also a minimum number of lines you have to have (>1)?
  4.    #4  
    The above tariff is for a minimum of 1 people and a max of 4. Interestingly, for the 2nd-4th people it's only 20 ish per month - don't think they get a free pre though. Paying for landline calls would probably be the killer, it's probably cheaper to get premium insurance.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    the second line is only 12 pound a month, its how I got my pre. You pay for extra data but I declined as I was going to use my original number in the pre anyway. Another good thing about the 24 month contract is you can upgrade after 12 months, so although your ties to o2 for 2 years your not tied to the same phone. I'm not sure if this also applies to consumer 24 month contracts, but it does for business

these tarrifs are available to anyone, you don't need a business, they just don't advertise it as much
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnH View Post
    Having said that, it looks like you only 10 landline numbers can be included in your free minutes, all other landlines are 8p per minute which sux!
    I think you have got it wrong:
    ~ The 10 landlines are totally free and do not use up you free minutes.
    ~ All other landlines are included within you free time.

Plus for business users, although it's a 24 month contract, you can get a handset upgrade after 12 months.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Prices are ex-vat, so you can put 15% on top and 17.5% on top in the new year