Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    After 1.3.1, Creating thumbnail pictures are not as clear and after setting it, the assigned picture is off. Anyone else notice this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobiz View Post
    After 1.3.1, Creating thumbnail pictures are not as clear and after setting it, the assigned picture is off. Anyone else notice this?
    Not sure what you mean? Post a screen shot cuz my thumbnails look fine...
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobiz View Post
    Had this problem also. I fixed it by deleting the contact pic and adding it again. Its a pain but that seemed to work.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    Had this problem also. I fixed it by deleting the contact pic and adding it again. Its a pain but that seemed to work.
    Same here. Just delete and add again, letting the contact app do the centering. It may look offcenter in the Assign To Contact screen, but it will center fine in the contact list.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    On the contact list, they look fine. But when that person calls. The person head is always towards the bottom, thus giving the profile pic too much headroom.
    I have a problem when creating thumbnails from a pic, but not with the ones added from aim. It shows too big or something on the dialer and the default green dialer theme shows too