1.    #1  
    Ive had an issue since i upgraded to 1.3.2 where whenever i slide my phone open while it is is plugged into my computer it crashes

The screen fades to black and restarts (which is really irritating when paired with the 2 minute 39 second respawn time)

it only does it when plugged into my computer and slide it open even while the phone is restarting.

I can unplug it, slide it open, then plug it back in and it crashes
    i also dont have the touchstone charger thing so its not that issue

halp?
    Put a thin piece of paper on top of your battery to make it a tighter fit should fix it
    Sounds like you have the battery issue. Piece of paper/ piece of business card should work for you.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    +1 to the above - I had the same issue but went with getting a replacement since I had a minor oreo effect too.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Same here found out it was the battery so used just tok it out and reseated it in the compartment.....no problems since....make sure its really snudge
    Apologies for nitpicking... But 1.3.2? As far as I'm aware, there's no such thing as a WebOS slider with 1.3.2, unless you have some kind of freaky modified Pixi with the ability to slide the keyboard
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.