1.    #1  
    so i was bored at home and decided to see how many cards i could open on my palm pre. so i restarted it and when at it. i go to 31 before it said i had to many open. how far can u go?????
    hard to say depends what apps you have open
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Sometimes 30.. Sometimes 0.
    -m
    yeah thats the truth sometimes -10 sometimes 100 ----- lol melodramatic heh heh
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    I tried it. I got 15 apps open, including Pandora (which played without problem the whole time), Google maps, PreCentral on the web,the phone, Agenda, calendar, email and several others. When I tried to open the 16th. app it said I had too many open. I was also able to flick through them using advanced gestures with only slight lags as I got to 15. I didn't try and leave them open to see how it affects the battery. I am very please with the results, although I don't think I'd ever have more than three or four open at any one time.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Ive tried that a few time..got up to 29 once after a restart.
    Other times somewhere around 25.
    Include Pandora and cant get much past 20.
    11 with Pandora running, no restart. well if I remember correctly... haven't tried in a while.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Who needs that many open anyways?