1.    #1  
    All i need in my phone is msn messenger .. I've been installing the plug in from greg but is still buggy and i hope he can fix it soon and i cant deny is a really and awesome feature in my pre.
    I hope some company like ebuddy or agile mobile can create the app really soon...IF YOU KNOW SOME OTHER COMPANY DEVELOPING THIS IM APP PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
    I heard there are a few in the making. IN the mean time that messenger plugin seems to work okay for me. It's uninstalling it that's the real issue. Grrrr...

My concern about an IM service like that is it'll be paid. Then, being Canadian, I won't be able to get it =( Ugh.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    I heard there are a few in the making. IN the mean time that messenger plugin seems to work okay for me. It's uninstalling it that's the real issue. Grrrr...

My concern about an IM service like that is it'll be paid. Then, being Canadian, I won't be able to get it =( Ugh.
    the plug in from Greg is not working fine since the last update 1.3.1 but is an awesome system, i had to doctor my pre to clean the contacts and since there i didnt install again ,im not complaining just commenting and im thanking because is free..!!!
    about some company making is awesome and i hope they can create an app for an universal pre!!!