Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Is there an easy way to transfer my contacts from my touch vogue to the palm pre. I'm hoping I don't have to retype all my contacts. On my vogue I use PIM backup to backup my contacts, but I don't think palm has a PIM backup program does it?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Do you sync your vogue to Outlook?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I'm on windows 7 can I sync it with outlook. I never tried to sync it with outlook.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I've never worked with windows 7, but doesn't vogue use Windows Mobil, if so you should be able to sync to outlook. If you get it to outlook, there are a few options to get the info onto the Pre.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Okay got them to outlook, now what?
    I manually typed all my wifes contact on to her touch pro. Then through wifi synced it to gmail and voila. Of couse you could skip the first step.

but since you have it in outlook you could export them then import them to gmail.

gmail is the easiest
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I agree with Scoobdude. If you start an account with Gmail, or already have one. There is a link to show you how to import all your contact information from outlook. I actually use a program called gSyncit. It was about $15 (unlimited use), and it syncs my outlook calendar and contacts with Gmail (syncs both directions), and Gmail syncs with my phone. I would suggest this method, if you want to keep the two databases synced all the time (my contacts are triple backed up). It sounds like your looking for a one time option, if so just do it as google tells you, and it is free.
    Last edited by duratime; 12/07/2009 at 01:30 PM.