Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wife and i went on a trip and her phone got a location lock most of the time; mine never did the whole trip. at least we had her phone; it's a good app when it works.
    For some reason, my GPS turns off all the time. I have to go through and re-activate it. Quite annoying. Definitely did not having this issue until 1.3.1.
    no 'Thanks'
  3.    #23  
    Well it's a good thing (for me, probably not for the Pre) that I'm not the only one having issues.

So I guess the general consensus to fix the problem is to restart the phone?
    I have the same issue. I have to restart the phone to get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    So I guess the general consensus to fix the problem is to restart the phone?
    That's the only thing that works for me.
    I keep having the same problem too. I have all my settings turned on and yet I have to keep rebooting my phone to get gps signal in the Sprint Nav.
    The Sprint Nav is GREAT, but waiting 5 min at the side of the road for the phone to boot up so I can get directions to where I want to go is quiet a pain in the ***!!!
    RX
  7. qqq
    GPS on my pre is pretty much useless. It has a couple of locations it always thinks I'm in, regardless of where I actually am. I tried going to one of those places but it didn't look like anything special.

If I enable "Use google services" in the location services menu, it gives me a different set of wrong locations, but still never updates in realtime, it just snaps from one place to another, none of which are anywhere near where I actually am.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12