1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem? When viewing text messages, I get these strange empty buttons in every one. I hope the answer to this isn't obvious, but for some reason I can't get rid of the buggers. The most recent change I did to my Pre was updated the Package Manager Service (which, of course, I uninstalled before posting). I also have tried a Partial Erase, EPR, and restoring bar-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $systemui$.$css$ $to$ $no$ $avail$.

Any ideas?

I would really prefer not to Doctor, but at this point, it may be necessary.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yeah I believe there have been a couple threads about this.

I'm not sure what the resolution was but I think the cause was related to updating with patches or come files being corrupt.

I would imagine a Dr. would fix it but if you search the forum you should be able to find other people's expriences
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply. And, sorry for not finding the other threads about this in the forum. I looked, but couldn't find a title that had anything to do with the problem.

I just wanted to say that I fixed the problem in case anyone else comes across it. I ended up needing to run the WebOSRepairUtility to restore the files. I wish I could have tracked down which file was causing the issue, but I don't have the time. So, there it is.

Thanks Again.