1.    #1  
    Anybody else having this issue? I will be playing a YouTube video and it crashes to the glowing "palm" screen and restarts shortly after. Maybe every 3 videos or so. I am running 1.3.1 with no homebrew apps or patches.
    This has been happening to me as well. Others have posted about it, too...may be a 1.3.1 issue, as that's when it seemed to start.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleboss90 View Post
    Anybody else having this issue? I will be playing a YouTube video and it crashes to the glowing "palm" screen and restarts shortly after. Maybe every 3 videos or so. I am running 1.3.1 with no homebrew apps or patches.
    Yep, this happened to me all the time after I ran the 1.3.1 update. I never had problems with YouTube prior to that. This ended up being one of the factors in my final decision to ditch the Pre and upgrade to an Android phone. Hopefully the next 1.3.x update resolves this problem for you.

Good luck!

- Tate
    same thimg happens to me. nice to know i wasnt they onlt one.hope palm gixes in next update
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Happens to me too. :/
    Same here...very annoying..
    same issue over here too
    Yep, same here, 3rd video seems to do it! Hopefully 1.3.5. has a fix for that too!
    Happens over here as well. Hopefully there will be a fix/patch soon.
    Has been happening to me every time I use it--started after 1.3.1.