1.    #1  
    If you are still waiting to see if the price of the Pre and Pixi are going to go down. Wait no longer, the Pre will be $79.99 and Pixi will be $49.99 tomorrow!
    also touchstone charger for pre be $39.99
    Are you sure? I just got home from work at "The Shack" and I have heard nothing of this, it was in none of the bulletins posted for tomorrow. Where did you here this from?
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    i just checked there website and it says 129.99 for the pre
    I work for shack and printed price tags for tomorrows sales drive. I did not check the end of sales date will do when I go in tomorrow. And every sunday the shack starts a new sales drive, some prices change some stay the same(almost every sunday). Oh and the pre and pixi are those price for a new customers not for upgrades
    Do you know if customers who bought a Pixi on launch day can bring in their receipt for a refund of the difference?
    you have 30 days to take it back for a price guaranty. also re: the site, radioshack.com uses a different vendor to fulfill purchases, so prices vary.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Im going to check my local Shack today. Basicly im on AT&T and I want to leave them for the Pre and Sprint.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    also touchstone charger for pre be $39.99
    If it true, I would bet that that is just the charger, not the replacement back plate that you need for it to work...
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just check weekly ad on line, says the Pixi is $99 and no pre in the ad
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    If it true, I would bet that that is just the charger, not the replacement back plate that you need for it to work...
    well from the sku and wat I have in the store its the TS base and back cover, I'll come back in an hour to check if it comes with a usb cable, I can't remember
    i work at one of the radioshacks in norcal and yes the pre and pixi prices have dropped, our sales drive started yesterday. and the touchstone is the only one my store carries and its direct from palm and to my knowledge it comes with the back plate and yes it is 39.99...our cell sales prices usually last 12 days to a couple months....
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    i work at one of the radioshacks in norcal and yes the pre and pixi prices have dropped, our sales drive started yesterday. and the touchstone is the only one my store carries and its direct from palm and to my knowledge it comes with the back plate and yes it is 39.99...our cell sales prices usually last 12 days to a couple months....
    I live in SoCal and just got back from Radio Shack and it is true, I purchased 3 TS chargers w/back for 39.99 each, two for my kids for X-mas and 1 for car (don't need the back, but now have a replacement back). Thanks for the heads up!
    Thanks for the heads up! I got my TS yesterday, with a $10 off a $40 purchase coupon. I tried searching their site last week and it didn't even show the Touchstone.