1.    #1  
    I am an O2 business customer and had the Pre since the week it came out over in the UK.

Last Thursday I lost my phone and called O2 to have my sim blocked. The phone was then retrieved and so I called O2 to have the sim re-activated, which didn't work. Took them a week to send me out a new sim which also doesn't work! Now having to wait till Tuesday for them to send me a new Pre as they're deeming my handset as the problem.

Has anyone else has a similar issue or had a new sim provided that worked? I just hope it solves the solution as I'm sick of having no phone- tried the sims in other O2 phones and they don't work in those either.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmarocks View Post
    I am an O2 business customer and had the Pre since the week it came out over in the UK.

Last Thursday I lost my phone and called O2 to have my sim blocked. The phone was then retrieved and so I called O2 to have the sim re-activated, which didn't work. Took them a week to send me out a new sim which also doesn't work! Now having to wait till Tuesday for them to send me a new Pre as they're deeming my handset as the problem.

Has anyone else has a similar issue or had a new sim provided that worked? I just hope it solves the solution as I'm sick of having no phone- tried the sims in other O2 phones and they don't work in those either.
    thats definately your sim thats not working. Im not saying your pres arent faulty either but putting your sim in another handset should work as the sim isnt linked to the phone
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by diggedy View Post
    thats definately your sim thats not working. Im not saying your pres arent faulty either but putting your sim in another handset should work as the sim isnt linked to the phone
    I know, exactly what I thought. Weirdly just tried the new sim for a second time in an old Blackberry and it now works. Attempted a partial erase of the Pre but due to me having no signal, it can't link my Pre profile so now can't use the phone whatsoever- wanted to backup my numbers as it has only backed up a few numbers to my Gmail account