1.    #1  
    i got the pre earlier this week and i installed preware had a couple apps from the app catologe a theme and what not and this moring everything was working fine just got done with downloading the weather app i set my phone down to go on my computer and when i picked my phone back up the touchscreen didnt work at all i took out the batter still didnt work so i started charging it from the computer and for some reason it work so now ive decided to take off preware and reboot it....
    anyone else having this problem?
    if so how did u fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    i got the pre earlier this week and i installed preware had a couple apps from the app catologe a theme and what not and this moring everything was working fine just got done with downloading the weather app i set my phone down to go on my computer and when i picked my phone back up the touchscreen didnt work at all i took out the batter still didnt work so i started charging it from the computer and for some reason it work so now ive decided to take off preware and reboot it....
    anyone else having this problem?
    if so how did u fix it?
    Probably just needed a hard reset , preware is your friend.
    Also in Device info you have the ability to choose to run interactive tests on the touch sensors , screen audio , buttons etc.