1.    #1  
    can anyone please help: i just doctored my pre, and by mistake entered a wrong palm profile. all my stuff is stored on a different one. can anyone tell me how to enter a different profile on my pre? thank you
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 12/05/2009 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    can anyone please help: i just doctored my pre, and by mistake entered a wrong palm profile. all my stuff is stored on a different one. can anyone tell me how to enter a different profile on my pre? thank you
    Log back on to the palm site and start over ? Do you have a strangers profile or another one of yours from another phone ?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Log back on to the palm site and start over ? Do you have a strangers profile or another one of yours from another phone ?
    different one from old phone. i need to find a way to do it on the pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    different one from old phone. i need to find a way to do it on the pre...
    There is a way to extract the info from within the phone , believe it requires root access. I would call Sprint / Palm and explain what happened, probably save you a lot of time
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    There is a way to extract the info from within the phone , believe it requires root access. I would call Sprint / Palm and explain what happened, probably save you a lot of time
    will try. thanx