1.    #1  
    Iphone can, can palm pre?????????????
    Help me,please!
    Pre can "connect" to a laptop via wifi. But it might help if you tell us what the purpose of the connection is.
    Quote Originally Posted by sky0204_hut View Post
    Iphone can, can palm pre?????????????
    Help me,please!
    yes be a little less vague. you mean as a wifi modem? or connect to a wifi router? its yes to both answers except that right now the wifi modem (tethering) is not active last ichecked because the new version of Mytether does not have it active atleast not the free version...hwever its fine cuz i USB tether mine... and as for connecting via a wifi router the anser is as well yes, PRE as wifi =) hope this helped a lil....
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Pre can "connect" to a laptop via wifi. But it might help if you tell us what the purpose of the connection is.
    Palm pre can not connect to the internet in my country via mobile network. So, It need connect to the internet via Wifi, however, i have not wifi moderm
    Quote Originally Posted by sky0204_hut View Post
    Palm pre can not connect to the internet in my country via mobile network. So, It need connect to the internet via Wifi, however, i have not wifi moderm
    Whoa, I have to say it would seriously dampen the joy of a Pre to not be able to connect to the internet via a mobile network. So what you want to know is whether the Pre can join an adhoc wifi network. I think the answer is no, unfortunately, but I haven't tried it.

But if I were you, I would get myself a wireless router. You should be able to find one online for very little money.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer