1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried editing videos from Precorder? I used Pinnacle Studio 14 HD and was able to import/export but audio was slightly out of sync. Thoughts on this?
    It's just the quality of the app currently. If you want the audio and video to be in sync, then I would suggest grabbing a video editing software that can split the .mp4 file into video and audio tracks. Then you can add a audio delay or gain to it so they sync properly.

I'm not sure if the Pinnacle software has this capability, but thats the only way to resolve the issue at the moment.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    add ur fav bookmarks to ur laucher by hitin da bookmark then web then (page) then add to laucher
    Smart response, yes that will work. Cyberlink Power Director will do that. Its also a pretty good editor for the more sophisticated novice. I also have Premier, but I just keep going back to PowerDirector, maybe I am too much of a wonk.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    It's just the quality of the app currently. If you want the audio and video to be in sync, then I would suggest grabbing a video editing software that can split the .mp4 file into video and audio tracks. Then you can add a audio delay or gain to it so they sync properly.

I'm not sure if the Pinnacle software has this capability, but thats the only way to resolve the issue at the moment.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre