Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 04:09 AM.
  2. c_man's Avatar
    Posts
    392 Posts
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    #2  
    No one can really answer or help until you provide us with a link or more information as to what you're talking about??
  3. #3  
    I smell nigerian scam.

    No offence to any nigerians on this forum.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kyll05 View Post
    I smell nigerian scam.

    No offence to any nigerians on this forum.
    lool

    im a nigerian prince, and i have ten palm pre's due to a stock error......and i have no space in my mansion, please give me your name, address, credit card number and the 3 digits on the back, and i'll mail them to you for a small fee
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    It's Nigerians disguising themselves as Chinese:

    product666.com shop online

    So: I'm a Chinese emperor, and I have ten palm pre's due to a well planned massacre. Pls give me your name, address, credit card number and the 3 digits on the back and I'll give you a signed picture of Jackie Chan.
    Wow.

    Pretty offensive.
  6. #6  
    i wouldnt order from a place with 666 in it anyway hahaha.. Not very smooth unless they are going after the emo/goth crowd haha
    SCK Manager
  7. #7  
    loooooool
    jackie chan picture!
  8. diggedy's Avatar
    Posts
    246 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #8  
    52 inch hd tv, 239 euros!

    /fumbles for his credit card
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    It's Nigerians disguising themselves as Chinese:

    product666.com shop online

    So: I'm a Chinese emperor, and I have ten palm pre's due to a well planned massacre. Pls give me your name, address, credit card number and the 3 digits on the back and I'll give you a signed picture of Jackie Chan.

    stop it, i find this is not funny!!!
  10. #10  
    Just because you say it isn't offensive, doesn't mean you're not an *****.
  11. #11  
    It's only a bit banter back and forth,nothing offensive at all.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Just because you say it isn't offensive, doesn't mean you're not an *****.
    Lighten up, Francis - it's the internet. No need to get your panties in a wad.
  13. diggedy's Avatar
    Posts
    246 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #13  
    Internet forums are serious business!

Posting Permissions